TP-LINK VDSL/ADSL Modem Router 4 Port AC1200 Wireless / Archer VR300
Tp-Link AC1200 Wireless VDSL/ADSL Modem Router Archer VR300
- Parental Controls: manage responsible internet access for your children
- Guest Network|: provides separate access for guests while securing the home network
- Firewall Security: supports DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Addressing/Domain Filter, IP/MAC Address Binding
- Quality of Service: prioritizes network traffic by device or application
- IPTV IGMP Proxy/Snooping: supports Bridge and Tag VLAN for smooth IPTV application
- IPv6: compatible with IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6)
- Multilingual Interface: provides hassle-free configuration in six languages (EN/DE/IT/TR/RU/PO)
Upgrade AC Wi-Fi to Enjoy Wireless Entertainment
As a powerful DSL modem router, the Archer VR300 makes full use of its Wi-Fi abilities by providing combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200Mbps. 300Mbps on 2.4GHz is perfect for everyday surfing and emailing, while 867Mbps on 5GHz provides lag-free HD streaming
Superfast VDSL Broadband
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the Archer VR300 to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The Archer VR300 serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections, including VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2, and ADSL.
External Antennas Greatly Expand Wireless Coverage
Four external antennas with advanced connection technology allow you to maintain impressive speeds, even over greater distances. This means that you can enjoy incredible wireless coverage and reliability in any part of your large home or office.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer VR300 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Manage network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device. Tether also provides Automatic Firmware Updates to always give your network the latest performance and security.
- With TP-Link Tether App and DDNS, you can control your home network wherever you are.
6kV Lightning Protection
6KV Lightning Protection provides shields against electrical damage caused by thunderstorms so that you can enjoy your life even in bad weather.
Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and the maximum number of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.