- Ideal for general business or home office, reception, hotel room
- High quality “HD Audio” device
- Full-duplex speaker phone
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports (connection for a PC)
- Backlit display, PoE and XML support
- Certified for use with Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
Start your business with the latest SIP telephone technology, helping to improve your business communications, decrease running costs and simplify equipment management.
The KX-UT123 SIP telephone is ideal as a general office device, suitable for reception, or hotel rooms.
This standard SIP device includes a rich feature set, including a clear alphanumeric display, caller ID, call log, 3-way conference communication, and many more features provided by your SIP-PBX, Asterisk or Broadsoft service provider.
The KX-UT123 is equipped with high quality wideband HD Audio (handset and speakerphone), backlit display, second network port for a PC, support for XML applications, and consumes low power in standby mode.
THE ENTRY MODEL IS COMPACT AND EASY TO INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES.
- 2 SIP accounts
- 3 line display for features and for CID/dialled number
- HD Voice (G.722)
- 500 entry phonebook
- 3-way conference call support
- Compatible with Asterisk, Broadsoft and CommuniGate Pro
- 2 x 10/100M ports, PoE
- Low standby power consumption
- XML Application Interface
- Easy operation
- Plug and Play configuration
- Ergonomic recessed button
- Cable concealing back
- Long handset cords
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Wall mounting