Dell Rack Server PowerEdge R540 Dual Intel Xeon Silver 4216 2.1G Ram 2x32GB HDD 3x1.8TB
Power your applications with a versatile 2-socket rack server
Satisfy a variety of applications with the flexible PowerEdge R540. Its balanced combination of resources, expandability and affordability adapt to the changing demands of a modern data center. Optimize your application performance with one-button tuning. Scale for future requirements with up to 14 x 3.5" drives. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help to maximize uptime without added effort, in a worry-free environment.
- Video streaming
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Enable storage flexibility with up to 14 x 3.5" drives.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.